How do I place an order?
Ordering through our website is really simple; once you’ve paid for your order you email or upload the files via wetranser the file(s). Just follow the steps below to get started:
- Find the item you need from our ‘Products’ menu.
- Use the drop downs to choose the specifications you would like and click ‘add to basket’.
- Once you have everything in the basket that you need, click on the basket icon in the top, right corner of the screen.
- Proceed to checkout and choose a delivery address. You’re now ready to send us your artwork!
What file types can I upload?
PDF or JPEG files are preferred but you can also upload TIFF, Illustrator (AI) and Photoshop (PSD) files.
What colour should my artwork be set up in?
All artwork must be supplied in CMYK. If your artwork is set up in a different format, such as RGB, then this will automatically convert out at the proofing stage which can vary the colour of your artwork.
How big should my files be?
The maximum size we would be able to accept is 200mb in total.
What resolution do I need to set my artwork up at?
For small format jobs, such as flyers and business cards we would advise the resolution to be 300dpi minimum. Large format jobs such as posters and roller banners should be 150dpi minimum and for PVC banners we would advise 75 – 150 dpi.
Check your artwork before sending to us
Checking proofs is a vital part of the print process. When checking over your proofs, please download the file on to your desktop and check to make sure you are happy to receive this in the final product.
We’d advise to double check the below:
- Colour – make sure that your colours are consistent throughout and there haven’t been any changes. Setting your artwork up in CMYK should prevent this from happening.
- Spelling and grammar
- Missing text
- Any boxes/lines that shouldn’t be there
- Page numbers and running order
What are the cut off times?
Our cut off time for approving proofs is 4pm. If we receive the files after this then they will be processed the next day.
Can I make changes to my order once the artwork has been approved?
Due to the quick turnarounds that we offer, we are unable to make any changes to your artwork. Please bear this in mind and check your artwork very carefully before sending it to us.
Why do I need to pay VAT on my job?
Flyers generally don’t have VAT, But… if your flyer says ‘show this leaflet to get 10% off’ if then turns from what would be a throwaway item to an item that can be used so is therefore classed as Vatable. Booklets/Brochures also don’t carry VAT. Everything else does.
All prices quoted include delivery to 1 address and most times are 4-5 working days. Where possible we can speed this up. If you do require a faster turnaround to 1-2 days then it’s around 20% added to the price. We can give you tracking links if required. Most deliveries will be via DPD.